It has been a long time. Much has happened. My wife fought off a brain tumor and I turned all my focus and attention to her health. As of this writing she has had a full recovery and I could not be more proud of her. She is a strong woman and she motivates me.
I was able to get back on my bike in October. Not too much riding, hitting big goals this year.
1. Lose weight, back to 150 pounds. Currently at 175.
2. Hang with the A group at BikeBarn by June
3. 5000+ bike miles
4. Finish in the top 3 at the MA State Triathlon relay team.
5. Do any bike race and have fun & don't get dropped at first hill or fast segment.
6. Block Island Triathlon.
7. More blog posts, weekly is goal. Update Progress. Write about current events?
8. Be a better husband.
9. Finish my courses with B+ or higher in my MBA Program at Northeastern.
10. Knock off my home to do list that I have been neglecting for far too long.
See you next time! Next week?!?!